Front End Developer
£Competitive + excellent benefits
This is a superb opportunity to join our fast-growing CRO team as a Front End Developer.
We are growing by 30% each year (twice ranking in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses) and we’re proud to work with top brands including Sainsbury’s, AVIS, ASOS, and Esure to name a few!
Our CRO team focus on improving clients’ online businesses through smart UX Design, Usability, Analytics, A/B/Multivariate Testing and Behavioural Email.
As well as career progression, we offer a great office location, flexible working, funded social activities throughout the year, 25 days holiday and your Birthday off, an excellent pension scheme, and fully paid BUPA health insurance after probation.
Specifically you will:
- Use jQuery to make changes to pages.
- Take Photoshop designs and convert them into HTML/CSS.
- Assess feasibility of making changes to pages based on UX findings.
- Work closely with our UX team to generate great ideas for optimising our clients’ websites.
Ideally you’ll have:
- Demonstrable experience in front end development.
- A Degree in computer science
- Able to deliver best-in-class frontend code across a broad array of interactive website projects.
An aptitude or interest in the following would also be great:
- Website analytics.
- Understanding of website usability and techniques to improve user experience.
- Experience of working in an agile environment would be advantageous.
- Web/user-interface design.
To submit your CV for this fantastic Front End Developer role please click 'Apply’ now.