Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the creative and account teams to deliver great digital projects, on time and on specification
- Daily communication of technical matters among internal team as well as external partners and client contacts.
- Analyse requirements, wireframes and capabilities of related systems to propose appropriate solutions
- Build and design fully responsive websites that achieve clients goals
- Take a website from initial layout to a fully responsive, functioning, live site
- Embed tracking codes and take an active interest in delivering ever-improving online outcomes (registrations, conversions, etc.)
- Build on content management systems — predominantly Drupal - knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and WordPress would also be useful
- Maintain working knowledge of content management and eCommerce solutions
- Maintain beautiful and well-documented code
- Connect to third-party platforms using various APIs
- Implement cross-browser front end development best practice.
Front End Developer Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field preferable
- Minimum of 2 years web development experience in either agency or client environment
- Comfortable in utilizing external REST API’s
- Expert understanding of responsive web design
- Good Team Player – we live and breathe Agile!
- High attention to detail, following good software development practices.
- Familiarity with version control such as Git/GitHub
- Experience of delivering beautiful online experiences that comply with corporate brand guidelines
- Experience of using JIRA project and issue tracking software or similar tools
- Thorough understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards
- A passion to learn and advance via self-education, taking initiative for self-improvement
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Front End Developer to join an established friendly close knit team providing web applications and associated infrastructure support to large corporate clients worldwide.
We are looking for a passionate web development expert who is seeking a fresh challenge and who wants to be part of our growth and success.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must as you will be attending client meetings and be working in a team environment.
We would expect the successful Front End Developer to have a real passion and knowledge of web and mobile technologies, an eye for superb user experience and an entrepreneurial attitude to excite your colleagues and our clients with your ideas.
Salary and Remuneration
In return for your hard work as our Front End Developer, we will offer an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
Unipro started in 1997 and we have built our solid reputation by designing, implementing and managing inspired technology solutions for medium to large organisations. We deliver high-performance, cost-effective business applications to an ever-expanding base of retail and commercial clients, on-time and within budget.
Even though we have many years of experience in integrating a wide range of legacy and bespoke systems and developing up-to-date multi-channel ecommerce platforms, we now primarily specialise in Drupal implementations – usually for clients and projects that have demanding, multi-faceted integration requirements.
- Front End Developer IT