Front End Developer - React
£45,000 - £55,000
A fantastic opportunity to join an established & growing company working with state of the art technology. This client is a leading company looking for an ambitious technology lover to join a creative technical team.
- Report to the Technical Lead and help in the development of frontend web and native.
- Very good experience working in an agile environment.
- Evolving in a TDD environment, ability to keep on maintaining tests.
- Interest in working in a small team and learning new frameworks/technologies.
- Respect of the development process in place and adoption of the methodologies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Development on devices and building mobile apps using Native or crossplatform Framework.
- Experience in manipulating Data, REST API and Json.
- Understanding of Flexbox, CSS3, ES6, Babel and eslint.
What we'd like to see:
- Someone with a strong interest in a learning new technologies.
- Able to switch between different technologies.
- A positive attitude and strong team collaboration.
Please call Liam Wilson on or email .
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP / Web recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA, PHP & Web jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA, PHP & Web professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA, PHP & Web market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities for JAVA / PHP / Web jobs are available.
- front end