Are you a passionate and enthusiastic front end developer looking for an exciting new opportunity?
You must be able to understand and satisfy client requirements, be confident in your UX/UI ability, have a good understanding on responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap and be able to take designs from PSD to 'reality' within a deadline.
To be a serious consideration for this sought after position; you will have proven experience and a portfolio from a similar role or freelance background that showcases your skills. You'll need to be a real digital creative enthusiast with a passion for creating websites to a high standard using innovative digital thinking.
The role will be varied; therefore the successful candidate will be fully flexible.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years in a commercial or freelance role
- Expert knowledge of taking PSD designs and implementing them on bespoke or off-the-shelf CMSs.
- Experience of using HTML, CSS and LESS.
- Experience of CMSs such as Wordpress.
- Experience with frameworks such as jQuery and Bootstrap.
- A passion for excellence and a good work ethic.
- Previous commercial experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent team player and a great communicator.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- Highly organised, an ability to work to given deadlines and good under pressure.
- An understanding of the importance of well-written code
- Experience with PHP and Git in a commercial environment.
- A good understanding of SEO principles.
- General knowledge of Symfony2
- Strong Experience of using source control
- Good server management capabilities - you can deploy a project, and confidently manage its resources
Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
- Take your birthday off, paid.
- Costco membership.
- Free drinks, cereal, toast and refreshments.
- Onsite parking.
- Opportunities to attend industry events.
- Ability to buy additional holiday.
- Finish early on Fridays.
- Monthly Team Meetup
If you feel that this role perfectly or closely matches your skills and you’re ready to work in a fast-paced and exciting agency, apply now.
Job Types: This is a full time permanent role. Working hours 36.5 hours per week
- Front End
- Web Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job