Job Title: Front-end Developer
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Job Type: Permanent
Our client currently has a vacancy for a Front-end Developer to work on a wide range of digital projects as part of their growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building and deploying web sites while working as part of a team of creatives, user experience practitioners and producers to ensure efficient project execution.
You will be well versed in current web trends and technologies, be able to product clean, consistent, quality code and have an exceptional eye for detail. Generally a self-starter, you will have the ability to work within tight deadlines and be able to communicate technical details of a solution to the wider project team and stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Responsive Web Design principles and best practice
- A proven understanding Accessibility principles and best practice
- Proficient in at least one server-side templating language (PHP/Python/Ruby/.NET)
- Solid understanding of popular browsers and browser development tools
The following would be advantageous:
- Modern web development frameworks experience : Bootstrap, AngularJS, React
- An understanding web page optimisation strategies
- Experience with relevant workflow management tools: NPM, Git, Gulp
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/