Our client, a software house based in Hale is looking to recruit for two front end developers to join their small development team. You will be required to help build a new system to mirror the clients existing legacy system and replace it using modern components and techniques working in an agile environment.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Ideal candidate will have working knowledge of CGI development with PHP / Perl and mySQL (desirable not essential)
· Willingness to learn Back-end skills and keep up-to-date with the latest technology
· Ability to work individually and within the development team to deliver web based products to the customer base
· Ability to build and deliver work to specification and within agreed deadlines
· Creative approach to enhance and improve the look and feel of existing products / services
· Contribute towards business success suggesting improvements where appropriate.
In return our client offer a relaxed and friendly working environment, very competitive salary, excellent company benefits and development opportunities.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity with a market leading software company please submit interested CVs to and I will then give you a call to discuss in more detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job