Front End Developer
London (Fantastic location, just a 5/10 minute walk from Euston.
My client is looking for a Front End Developer to join their diverse technology team based in London. You will be reporting to the Head of Web Development and will be creating new product design for the desktop and the mobile platforms. This willinclude translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements oftheir web and mobile applications.
As Front End Developer, your main responsibilities will be;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Create website layout/user interface by using HTML5/SCSS best practices
- Apply and evangelize for good software development practices
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling their website
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into
operations and activities
- Cooperate with the team to meet deadlines
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
As Front End Developer you must have proven experience in web programming and have
Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and SCSS and a good understanding of agile software development methodologies, such as SCRUM.
In return you will receive-
- Competitive salary
- Personal training & development
- 25% staff discount
- Half day paid leave on your birthday
- Summer & Christmas parties and regular team away days in Brighton & Amsterdam
- Free fruit, coffee & pizza days
- Company pension paying up to 4%
- Ideal central location
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job