Front End Developer x2
We are currently recruiting for 2 mid to senior front-end developers with at least 2-3 years of commercial development experience, for an independently operated digital agency, a fun, relaxed and productive environment.
Tasks & Responsibilities. Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who can communicate highly technical ideas to both technical and non-technical colleagues, allowing you to work with us on a range of projects across mobile, tablet and desktop.
In addition to this, we’re looking for someone who’s happy learning new things and constantly pushing technical boundaries to produce the best possible product.
In return, we’ll give you:
- A relaxed and focused working environment,
- Up to date kit to work on,
- An employer’s pension contribution,
- Season ticket loan,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Career progression and the time and budget to learn new stuff,
- Weekly social gatherings and bi-annual office parties,
- Weekly communal food shopping of both healthy and not so healthy food and drink.
WHAT WE NEED - Required Skills.
Proven abilities in:
- CMS Development (WordPress/Drupal or Similar),
- CSS3 and SASS (or another pre-processor),
- CSS methodologies such as BEM or OOCSS,
- Translating designs to pixel perfect web pages,
- Animation in both JS and CSS,
- Template languages (Twig/Blade or similar),
- Frameworks and libraries that aren’t jQuery such as React/Angular/Redux,
- ES6/7/Next and Babel,
- Webpack and build tools like gulp and grunt,
- Testing tools such as Mocha/Karma/Enzyme/Chai/Jasmine,
- SPA Development with API consumption.
Excellent Opportunity - Get in touch ASAP
- Front End
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job