Job; Front End Developer - West Drayton & Remote
This digital agency is a leading provider of Digital Asset Management and workflow solutions to the Retail and Entertainment sectors. They are developing a SAAS DAM platform and client product suite to drive the next stage in growth of their business. This exciting initiative utilises the latest in front end and server-side technology to enable them to develop and deploy new client DAM applications rapidly across web and mobile. Their platform has recently been released and they’re now starting to develop new client systems using this stack.
Their platform technology stack is primarily PHP / Symfony on AWS. They use multiple aspects of AWS, including Elasticsearch and Cloudfront. Front end product UIs are built on this stack using React.js. They use a UX driven approach to product development.
They’re looking for an experienced Front-End Developer with strong front-end skills utilising React.js, experience of working within a Scrum/Agile team and a background in client product development using a modern web stack.
- Working with designers & UX developers to turn designs into working web pages
- Working with back end developers to produce seamless end to end experiences
- Liaising with clients
- Doing green field projects as well as further developing front ends of existing solutions
- Experience with React
- Good working knowledge of Git / Version control in general
- Experience with front end unit testing would be an advantage
- Build systems such as Webpack / Gulp
- Experience working directly with clients - demoing as part of Agile process, translating technical concepts and helping clients think through design and technical options.
- Experience with PHP / backend development a bonus
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £50k (neg.) + bonus & benefits,
- Location; West Drayton (with 1-day per week home working, flexible start & finish times),
- How to get to them; West Drayton offices 5 mins walk to/from West Drayton station (which is connected to London Paddington - 21 mins),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'