Reqiva are currently shortlisting for a Front-End Web Developer to join one of the most exciting Machine Learning software start-ups in the UK. Going forward you will have the opportunity to remain hands on, work in a tech-agnostic environment and drive a new interface implementation, create new UX designs and help deliver first-class UX for a large portfolio of clients.
Based near Central Oxford they have just moved offices after outgrowing the previous one and currently sit at around 25 people with ambitious plans to grow further after securing yet another round of funding.
I am currently shortlisting for a Front-End Developer / Web Developer and have a salary range up to £70,000 depending on experience.
Front-End / Web Developer Required skills / experience:
* Experience of jQuery and UI design patterns etc.
* Testing framework experience (e.g. Selenium) would be advantageous.
* An interest in data visualisation would be great but not essential (e.g. d3 or Chart).
What's in it for the successful Web Developer?
* To be a part of a highly innovative and intelligent team of Machine Learning Researchers, Machine Learning Engineers, academics and data specialists.
* Working on a daily basis with the most cutting edge technologies in the most in demand sector around.
* Join a start up with unrivalled growth plans.
* Work alongside driven and enthusiastic people but most importantly within a fun and relaxed environment.
* Opportunity to advise on framework use going forward.
This is truly a unique and exciting opportunity so if of interest contact me as soon as possible to set up a call to find out even more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job