up to £70,000 DOE
London - Shoreditch
I'm searching for an enthusiastic, creative and talented Front End Developer to join my client who is a creative digital agency with the common goal, blowing there clients objectives and goals out of the water with innovative designs.
Responsibilities for the successful Front End Developer:
- Maintain existing sites and projects
- Continued development of new features
- Ensuring the security of the platform content
- Working closely with designers to translate designs to digital and ensure results replicate the design.
What we are looking for:
- Can show past works with examples or a portfolio
- Good understanding of design and animation
- Experience with Wordpress
What you will be doing:
- Building beautiful websites that give a great user experience
- Working with a designer to implement animations using Greensock
What we offer:
- Fun casual working office environment.
- Coffee, tea and breakfast.
- Perkbox subscription.
- Choice of computer equipment to work from.
- 5pm finishes with early dart at 4pm on fridays
- Social team with monthly outings crystal maze, escape rooms etc
- Pension contributions
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + 1 (never work your birthday)
Send your CV, some examples of sites you have built and ideally a link to your github to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job