We are currently looking Front End Developer to join a web and ecommerce team within an established group of leading brands that are rapidly expanding. This is a hugely forward thinking and technology driven organization which promotes collaborative working, knowledge sharing and an all round quality over quantity output approach to their development work.
The Front-End Web Developer will ideally be motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Salary: £23K - £30K depending on experience
Benefits: Latest Tech, Training, dress down and sociable environment.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
Interested in having a chat and finding out more? Apply today to Ashley at MRJ technology for an immediate discussion.
MRJ Recruitment is a niche Recruiter, challenging the norm. With offices in Manchester and London we have grown to become a trusted Recruitment partner to some of the leading names across the Retail and Digital industries since we were formed 5 years ago. For more information on MRJ and for a list of our current vacancies, please visit us today at www.mrjrecruitment.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job