Role: Front-End Developer
Location: SW London
Salary: Up to £42k + benefits
Media Company seeks a driven, adaptable Front End Developer to join the team.
Fantastic rewards are excellent. Very competitive salary & benefits package aligned with an exciting career opportunity with personal growth and advancement at the core of your development in the agency.
The main responsibility of the Front End Developer
- Responsibility for developing, delivering and deployment of application and work road-maps covering the development of the subscription and data products along with an editorial outlet.
- Manage third-parties and remote developers.
- Test, maintain code quality, deploy, basic hosting and sysadmin tasks.
- Working with the product manager, UX designer and digital analyst.
Requirements for the Front-End Developer
- 3 years working experience as Front-End developer
- Network analysis, process of creation of DOM and CSSOM, blocking resources, page speed insights
- SaSS or other CSS
Additional Skills for the Front-End Developer
- Ruby on Rails (1 years experience is plenty) in production mode (launching an app in production mode, deploying an app in production)
- Knowledge as SysAdmin (configuring a simple server, setting HTTP authentication)
- Basics on Linux / Unix environments