About the role:
- Being involved in the full software development lifecycle - from brainstorming to development.
- Creating a great user experience by writing well-designed and efficient code.
- Delivering high quality and robust solutions by performing functional and non-functional unit and component testing.
- Understanding business requirements to assess operational feasibility and determine acceptance criteria.
- Writing and maintaining great documentation.
The successful candidate will demonstrate
- You will be experienced in developing web applications with good knowledge of both front-end and back-end development and will understand the importance of structuring code to enable agile web development.
- Excellent knowledge of common design patterns and strong OOP knowledge.
- Extensive Experience of consuming web-services ( REST/SOAP).
- Exposure to other broader web technologies including Ajax, HTTP, Proxy Caching, Cross browser functionality.
- Experience with various source control systems particularly SVN and GIT.
- Ability to identify functional and non-functional requirements.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment, implementing projects in scrum, Kanban etc.
- Design/UX awareness
- AWS Lambda
My client is looking to take someone on ASAP and will be paying up to £400 per day but can be flexible depending based on previous experience. Should you be interested in this opportunity then please send your CV to me to be reviewed.