- Working knowledge of version control.
- eCommerce experience.
- Experience of building mobile sites.
- Working knowledge of PHP.
- Responsive Web Development.
- Working knowledge of XML.
- Workflow automation e.g. Grunt.
- Passionate about page performance.
- Experience of working with an enterprise eCommerce platform, such as Magento Enterprise.
Our office is based in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Manchester City Centre. Our large, open plan premises boasts a dining room, games area with a pool table and several creative breakout areas to get those ideas flowing!The perks
- 32 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Extra days holiday for every year you work with us.
- Flexible Working.
- Employee discount scheme with Perkbox.
- Virgin Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Bike to work scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- Paid Social Events.