Job; Front End Developer - Manchester M1
First class Front End Developer requited to join a multi award-winning, fast-paced Conversion Rate Optimisation agency based in Manchester City Centre. Working with a number of other specialists in their field, this is a great opportunity for a keen self-starter to join their growing team.
- HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in building responsive web designs and landing pages
- Experience in cross browser testing and compatibility
You’ll be able to;
- Carry out thorough QA on tests before they are launched to minimise complications with live tests
- Assist account managers to prioritise tests from a technical effort and complexity perspective
- Support clients with analytics configuration when required and ensure that tracking and data is being captured effectively for all tests
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £35k (neg.) + benefits,
- Location; central Manchester M1 (Portland Street),
- How to get to them; short walk/s to-from Oxford Road, Piccadilly, Victoria train stations.
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'