We are looking for a qualified Front-end developer to join our development team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Create HTML and CSS documents from Hi Fi wireframes, in line with organisational brand and style documentation.
- Maintain and improve website
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Research and experiment with front end technology to find the most appropriate solution to satisfy the design requirements.
- Contribute to the evolution and expansion of the organisational brand and style guidelines as part of the design team.
- Extract assets from Adobe Photoshop CC (Adobe CC) and apply to mark-up as appropriate.
- Research and acquire additional visual assets as necessary.
- Implement design transitions using CSS/Less to maintain a high-quality UX.
- Proven work experience as a front end developer
- Angular 2
- Angular 4
- Adobe CC
- Responsive Design
- Appreciation of SEO
- Google material design
- Financial background / experience
- Ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas
- Effective communicator adept at liaising with both technical and non-technical staff
- Innovative, creative, bright and self-motivated
- Passionate about high quality code and good object design
- Significant interest in new emerging technologies
- Front End
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job