Technology is fundamental to our work in looking after the homes of thousands of hosts across multiple cities worldwide in addition to ensuring hotel-quality stays for their guest. We are Airsorted - we make home-sharing hassle-free.
We are here to solve the problem that home sharing is not accessible for many homeowners, who don’t have the time or the expertise.
Catering for our hosts means that we hold responsibility for a multitude of customers on behalf of them - these also include their guests, cleaners and account managers.
We create each product with customer types in mind, and tailor these to solve their problems so that their time with us is as easy and intuitive as possible. We try to automate things wherever possible, but only if it's suitable - tech is brilliant, but we understand its limitations and try to work with them in every way we can.
Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for everyone to share their home.
We’re building Airsorted using Python 3, React, React Native, Flask, SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL and Redis.
We care about agile principles and use good practices from Scrum and Kanban, but are not married to any single methodology. We pride ourselves in quality and collaboration. Every change we want to make to production code has to pass Continuous Integration and Peer Code Reviews before it can be merged in. This ensures that - for the majority of the time - we can run Continuous Deployment smoothly. It also allows us to deploy features and progress quickly, as well as identify potential bugs before they are deployed.
We work in squads are autonomous and make their own decisions on what to build (based on company goals), how to build it, and how to work together.
What will you be doing?
- Creating modern web applications in the latest (greatest) technologies
- Building native mobile applications using the skills you have developed as a web developer
- Prototyping and designing engaging interfaces, working closely with the people you are building for
- Pushing well tested code straight to production on a daily basis via CI
- Working with a small multidisciplinary team that emphasises learning and best practices
So what is your background like?
- Experience creating modern web layouts using CSS (ideally preprocessed)A demonstrable eye for design and appreciation of good UX
- Experience using Sketch, Invision or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse and inclusive environment. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments – at any point in the process – we’ll do our best to accommodate.
What do we give you?
We try and create the best environment for people to thrive. But of course we give you some other cool things in return for your hard work;
- Competitive starting salary, with bi-annual reviews.
- Stock Options, so when we make it big you do!
- Great holiday allowance, oh and we outlawed working on your birthday so you get an extra day for that
- Pawternity, yes when you get a pet you get to work from home
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- AirBNB allowance to give yourself a well deserved break
And some other more localised benefits too!
Who are we?
At Airsorted, we’re committed to making hosting as hassle-free as possible. Our mission is to build a global platform that makes it easy for anyone to share their home, empowering our hosts with the freedom and financial support to follow their dreams.
As the world’s largest host management company, we know it takes passion, ambition and creativity to be a success. We have big goals and even bigger dreams and to achieve them, we need talented, like-minded people to help make those dreams a reality.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'