Job; Front-End Developer - London W1
This company’s widely adopted shoppable content platform makes content, apps and advertising shoppable across the web, on mobile, in print and on TV. They create distributed commerce tools and services for major retailers and manage shoppable content and advertising for several major global brands in more than a dozen markets and five languages. Their tech is used around the globe; UK, Europe, Australia and the US by clients who use it to reach millions of shoppers through marketing and media partnerships.
They are now also working on an exciting new product; a high-performance digital marketing technology to give Marketers seamlessly shoppable, creative-rich, product showcases for social and digital campaigns.
- As their Front End Developer, you will be working on multiple web applications, both client-facing and internal, supporting existing tech and be instrumental in the development of greenfield projects.
- This is a hands-on engineering role, with a wide scope for problem solving and application of technical ability.
- They are looking for individuals with a capacity for pragmatism and strong technical judgement to design and deliver lean solutions to interesting problems.
- You will be working with a product/design team and API developers to deliver components that run in popular 3rd party retailer and publisher websites, enhancing static content with intelligent shopping features.
- Experience working with modern, component-based frameworks (e.g. React)
- Software design/architectural skills
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code
- Delivery focused approach
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £55k (neg.),
- Benefits; Generous stock options scheme, flexible working around core hours, generous annual leave etc,
- Location; London W1
- How to get to them; near to Goodge Street, Tottenham Court Road, Oxford Circus tube stations
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'