FrontEnd Developer, London, 38 Days Holiday, 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Are you a Web Developer looking to join one of the most interesting companies in London. Want to work with cutting edge technology? This could well be for you...
If you are looking to join this flexible working environment the requirements are:
- HTML5 CSS3 and experience in producing responsive and adaptive websites
- Experience with Flexbox and Grid is a benefit
- Experience of Razor or JSP are a benefit
What is in it for you?
- 38 Days Holiday
- Flexible working environment
- Views of the Tower of London
- Cutting edge tech environment
- Opportunity to work for a Sunday Times top 100 company.
- 12 Month FTC, the perfect stepping stone into contracting (If that floats your boat).
If this position sounds of interest for you please get in touch on or drop me a line on .
The interview process is transparent from the start and we should have CV feedback within 24 hours of sending your profile.
Candidates looking to relocate to Cambridge are more than welcome, however you must be eligable to work within the UK as this client unfortunately does not offer sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java, Web, PHP and Mobile recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for JAVA, Web, PHP and Mobile professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Java, Web, PHP and Mobile jobs are.