£40,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
The role is an opportunity to work with new technologies and grow with the business who are a financial platform. This will involve working on improvements with hands on architects and the development manager. An ideal candidate would be keen to learn but is also interested in sharing advice and technical suggestions to help the business progress.
- Minimum 2+ years commercial experience with either React, Angular, Vue or Node.
- Exposure to ES6
- Beneficial to have experience building APIs or Services
- OOP Knowledge
- TDD focus
- Ability to contribute to ideas and make suggestions
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Learning culture
- Flexible hours (37.5 hours per week)
- Up to 10% bonus based on performance
- Clear long-term career progression
- Business always considering the best new technologies for projects
- Opportunity to buy/sell holiday
- Travel scheme/cycle to work scheme
Interviews are being conducted by video link and onboarding will be done remotely with work from the office in Leeds looking to be resumed in the future post pandemic, providing it is safe to do so for everyone.
*Unfortunately, sponsorship is not available for this position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'