Front-end Developer to join THE team in Staines-upon-Thames and work as part of a team of highly skilled digital specialists dedicated to delivering high quality, cutting edge projects for some of the world’s leading brands and charities.
You will be responsible for site building, development and maintenance, and for producing well-documented, beautifully crafted and scalable solutions. As an experienced member of the team, you will be expected to mentor more junior members of the team.
Essential Skills and knowledge
- Minimum 2-3 year’s agency experience.
- Excellent visual design to web skills.
- Familiar with user centred design principles.
- Experienced in building responsive digital interfaces.
- Demonstrable evidence of working with HTML5 and CSS3 features.
- Experience with pre and post processors such as Sass.
- Experience of building medium to large-scale sites from the ground up.
- Good organizational skills both in application structure and code.
- Good understanding of debugging techniques and tools.
- Experience with a range of CMSs: we use Umbraco, EPiServer and Wordpress.
- Awareness of common web usability and accessibility issues.
- Experience with GIT or similar version control system.
- Awareness and experience with common validation tools.
- Some experience with common APIs such as YouTube.
Desirable Skills and knowledge
- Website design experience.
- Experience of working in both Windows and OS X environments.
- Demonstrable experience with Canvas, SVG and HTML5 video.
- Some experience with data visualisation libraries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job