Front-end Application Developer required to work for a fast growing SaaS based business in Leeds. You will work with product managers, UX experts and fellow developers to create feature-rich browser-based interfaces for their growing suite of products. You may also be required to build applications able to run on mobile devices and server-side on node.js. You will be expected to ensure your applications conform to best practice coding standards, make optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and have full unit test coverage. You will write clear and well-structured documentation, such as technical designs, release notes and user guides.
- This role will suit a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working remotely with team members who may be spread across a number of different locations. In addition you will:
- Be a quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and development frameworks
- Be a clear communicator and team player
- Be able to work under your own initiative
- Be able to write documents in clear English
- Have a talent for problem solving and a well-organised approach to work
- Stay abreast of the latest thinking and trends in web design and usability
- Applicants should be aware that some occasional travel may be required to regional offices - principally London, UK and Zagreb, Croatia. This will be infrequent and for short periods.
Competencies, knowledge, skills and abilities
- Experience in JS testing framework Mocha/Jasmine
- Working knowledge of node.js, grunt and bower
- Excellent working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Experience of developing HTML-based mobile interfaces (iOS, Android)
- Thorough understanding of cross-browser development (Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox in particular)
- Exposure to or experience working with Salesforce
- Understanding of test driven development of AngularJS applications
- Experience in Java, C#, Ruby or other development language
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. Apply now for more details.