Front End Developer (HTML, CSS, JQuery)
A major business undergoing an exciting digital transformation, urgently seeks an experienced Front End Developer to be responsible for the translation of simple web design concepts and optimisation initiatives into written code that will drive the functionality and usability of the digital platforms through the end to end journey of the customers and users.
The successful Front End Developer to be responsible for for developing new and improved customer/user facing features and functionality, particularly new page templates. Providing technical feasibility and time estimations of all design, UX/UI initiatives and concepts. Ensuring all developments are in line with digital best practise. Assist with the creation, development and prioritisation of the annual development/tactical roadmap.
Essential skills required:
- 3+ years experience in HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Experience working with retail businesses in a digital / Ecommerce function
- Experience in building and testing test variants within A/B test tools such as Optimizely, Qubit and VWO.
- A knowledge of Digital Performance Management techniques that aim to improve speed, weight and efficiency of our digital platforms.
- Experience of building and maintaining responsive web designs, considering cross browser/device compatibility.
- An understanding of SEO principles
- A understanding of UX/UI principles.
This is a great opportunity to take on a long term contract assignment with a major brand embarking on an exciting digital journey. For more information please apply online.