ResiAnalytics is a boutique data and analytics company based in the City of London. We provide outsourced research and analytics services to the property industry. Our clients include agents, surveyors, developer, housebuilders, investors and other research departments. Our focus is on providing the industry with an efficient and cost-effective way of producing high-quality research materials which are used for everything from content marketing to full investment appraisals.
About the job
- Type: Full time (hours are flexible)
- Location: Remote with scheduled visits to City of London offices occasionally required
- Requirement: Must be a permanent UK resident with the right to work
We are looking for a Front-end Developer / Developer to add efficiency to our asset generation workflow. We have a process which converts our analyst's data into beautifully designed reports at scale. The successful candidate will be responsible for this process, improve process efficiency and add new features.
You will be a multi-skilled developer leaning towards front-end technologies.
- AWS specifically S3/Route 53
- Wordpress theming (PHP)
- Working with APIs
- Jekyll (inc Liquid templating language)
Other good things to have
- Volume PDF production experience would be a great plus
- Technically versatile and curious
- Keeps pace with relevant emerging technologies
- Experience with remote working
- A reasonable level of design knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job