Up to £25,000
I am currently recruiting for a Junior Developer for a boutique agency based in London.
- A Boutique Web Design and App Development Agency based in Central London. Serve a broad range of customers from SMEs to large corporations, non-profits and everything in between. A small company, with a tight-knit team and as such looking for team player who is capable of working in a fast-paced environment and has impeccable attention to detail.
- Looking for a Junior Developer who is able to join the team and work on an ever-growing portfolio of projects.
- Provide diligent user testing and ensure your work delivers an intuitive and memorable user experience
- Advise on user interface best practices to meet performance and client requirements
- Contribute to continuous improvement
- Experience in a B2C company
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 semantic, hand-coding skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing responsive, cross-browser websites
- Experience in working collaboratively using technical specifications for interactive websites
- Proven understanding of web and mobile technologies and standards
- Demonstrable experience of usability/accessibility best practices
- Excellent project management, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Great organisation and ability to meet deadlines and requests
- Enthusiasm for the industry
- Methodical and calm
- Mature minded and responsible
- Confident and proactive
- A "can do" hands on approach
- An independent worker, who is able to manage themselves
Interviews next week - please apply asap
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job