Front End Web Developer - Cambridge
- CSS pre-processor (SASS)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues -
- Knowledge of automation/workflow tools (Gulp, Webpack)
- Experience with Chrome developer Tools and debugging techniques
- Experience within an Agile environment.
- Experience with continuous integration and versioning control tools.
- At least one server-side templating system (eg., Mustache, Apache Velocity)
- Knowledge of current software architectural trends and practices
- Front-end test automation
- Native/hybrid mobile development (iOS, Android, Ionic/Cordova, React Native)
The applications are a mix of website, browser plugins, desktop applications, mobile apps, and plugins, so there is plenty of new development and lots of dynamic projects for 2019. You will join a team of 15 developers who are looking to expand even further this year
My client is offering a starting salary of between £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits, including some flexible working. To apply press apply now or send your matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'