It’s all go at Unipro! We are proud to announce the expansion of our team of Front End Developers.
Here are just a few of the reasons why our team of Developers love working for Unipro:
- Highly competitive salaries
- Great opportunities for career progression
- Unlimited tea, coffee and fruit
- Company pension
Not only that but we understand that some days can be tough which is why we offer our valued team the chance to kick back and relax in our in-house coffee shop.
We know we would be nothing without our team, so we put our employees needs at the forefront of our business.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
If you can answer yes to these following questions, we would love you to join our team!
- Are an experienced Front-End Developer?
- Do you have specialist knowledge of Angular framework?
- Are you confident in implementing responsive web design?
- Do you possess technical knowledge of HTML5, CSS, Vanilla JS, JQuery, CSS3 and Bootstrap 3?
What will I be responsible for?
As a Front-End Developer, you will be working on high-profile, global websites to create engaging digital experiences.
Working closely with designers and PHP developers, you will be using Angular, jQuery, and related front-end technologies to produce accurate, optimised, mobile-first, cross platform/browser, accessible, standards compliant websites.
Established in 1997, we are a leading, results-obsessed Digital Agency. Passionate about great web design and very proud of the digital projects we create. Did you know? Unipro are the biggest drupal development business on the south coast.
Sounds good right? Click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Front End Developer and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
- Front End Developer IT Angular