Would you like to work remotely and for a client who are market leaders in their field? Are you a Senior Front End Developerwho is proficient in Angular and would you like to earn a competitive salary whilst having a huge impact in scaling my clients product and taking it International? If the is answer is YES, then please get in touch as I have an amazing opportunity for you.
Since their launch in 2014, our client has established a market leading position in London and Ireland within the booking portal field.
Our client is building a core team of skillful people that are able to take the company from being a fast growing startup to an internationally recognised consumer brand within their field. The focus is on selecting high quality individuals, who can work as part of the team but who are given responsibility over their individual product verticals. Part of this is being given the flexibility to work from home when they want. They want keen self-starting Senior Front End Developer who really wants to push their product to the next level.
Core skill requirements of the Senior Front End Developer
- Angular / AngularJS
- Good css/style organisation (knowledge of Less or Sass preprocessors)
- Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or similar task/build runner
- Responsive design, mobile first, use of API calls provided
- Writing frontend tests (protractor, karma, Jasmine, JQunit or similar)
- Comfortable with version control systems
- Knowledge of Angular2 would be advantageous but not essential
Personal Attributes of the Senior Front End Developer
- Team player who is happy to work alone to complete tasks without direct supervision
- Good communication skills so that you can communicate ideas, problems and solutions in user-friendly way to everyone from the interns to CEO
- Not afraid of the unknown - working on tasks which require self research and exploration to find solutions
- Strong problem solving skills with can do attitude
- Strong belief in documentation and testing
- Attention to details
- Ability to multi task and work in a dynamic changing environment
- Technology enthusiast keeping up to date with latest trends skills and frameworks across web technologies
- 3+ years commercial experience required
If you think you have what it takes to secure this position as their Senior Front End Developer then please get in touch ASAP.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.