My client, a market leader within Education Technology are looking 2 Front End Developers to join their team in February.
The main purpose of the role is to provide extra front end development capacity for their agile team, whilst they take on an exciting additional project.
- Plan, architect and develop components and functionality for our educational services
- Develop and update templates, functionality and applications
- Ensure formats are scalable and future-friendly by adopting techniques such as RWD
- Ensure appropriate support for our range of supported browsers
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Contribute to: daily scrum meetings, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews and planning sessions
- Provide breakdowns of relevant project tasks with reasonably accurate estimates of time and work involved
- Requirements gathering, formulating approach, completion of projects and individual tasks to deadline; communicate project risks as soon as they are identified; suggest solutions to problems
- Code reviews
- Familiar with Agile development (SCRUM)
- Source control (GIT, Stash)
- Adaptable fast learner and good team player
- Innovative with the use of technology, data and content
- Great communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a knowledge of relevant technical standards with a hunger to continually learn and develop.
Candidates with experience of/exposure to Node JS and API creation in addition to the above will be highly desirable.
- Angular 2