There is currently an immediate requirement for an experienced Front End Developer with client side development experience to hit the ground running to work in a highly collaborative cross-functional team of server and client developers, QAs and Product Managers to create internationalised e-commerce applications.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Experience working with TDD/BDD & related tools.
- Experience building SPAs with at least one modern JS framework (React, Angular, Vue, Knockout).
- UX knowledge.
- Experience with version control such as GIT.
- Experience with browser performance and page rendering.
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is the UK Market Leader in Open Source and Digital recruitment. All our years of experience in the IT industry have allowed us to branch out and specialise in specific markets and we now also have dedicated teams working with in Open Source Development Technologies, Mobile Application Development and Web Application Development.