This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company as a Front-End Application Developer for their development team; building products and services to support the global business.
The Front-End Application Developer will lead the creation of high profile applications in a fast-paced working environment; building robust and scalable products and services for mobile and web applications to support AJW’s customers, its suppliers and partners.
- The lead developer in a small team responsible for the design, build and maintenance of a variety of front-end applications, services and tools.
- Mentor and advise other team members on coding, design and best practice.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Take on technical ownership of design, development and work closely alongside product management.
- Provide input on technical expertise to stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of the latest features, development best practices and patterns, e.g. SOLID and OOP.
- An understanding of server-side technology, Web Services and an appreciation of the full technology stack is desirable.
- Experience in the end-to-end design and architecture of products from conceptualisation through to deployment and support.
- Good understanding of source code version control, e.g. GitLab/Hub and when to branch, fork and merge and an understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
- Awareness of Oracle SQL or Queuing technologies or Cloud offerings is beneficial.
- Experience working on Agile projects using Scrum and/or JIRA.
- Clean and technical documentation, procedures and guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and documentation writing skills
- Excellent problem solving acumen.
- Must be self-motivated and highly organised
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job