Do you have experience working in a front desk environment?
REED in Bath are delighted to be working with a leading company based in central Bath just a short walk from the train station. This company are committed to providing a high level of service to both internal and external customers and help support you in doing this by providing an enjoyable work space.
The role is for a Security/Reception Administrator to work in the busy Bath office. It’s Monday – Friday, 32.5 hours a week and you will work on a rota basis with one other person to ensure that the office is manned at all times.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
• Unlocking & securing the office, including setting the alarm systems
• Managing the reception area and car park for daily visitors and staff
• The admittance of all staff and visitors in accordance with company regulations
• Coordinating resource bookings for the company pool cars and arranging hire cars
• Testing equipment such as emergency lighting, fire alarms and fire extinguishers
As well as the above you will also be responsible for a number of administration duties so you will need to be computer literate and able to handle a large number or different tasks as well as having a good telephone manner.
My client is looking for someone who is a reliable and flexible team member with fantastic communication skills and the confidence to ask questions to people entering the building due to the nature of the company. Smart presentation is important and previous experience of working in a similar role would be desirable.
If you wish to be considered for this role then please apply using the link or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to receiving your applications.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business