This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual with sales experience looking to develop their skills within the automotive industry. The ideal applicant will have worked in either telesales or a face to face sales role with a proven ability to communicate effectively with customers.
The role will require the successful candidate to support the Autocentre Manager and enhance customer relationships and maximise service & repair bookings, interpreting customer's requirements in a courteous and efficient manner to ensure that all resources available are used in completing the work schedule.
- To take all bookings for service & repair work through telephone or inspection schedules obtaining all necessary details in respect of work required.
- To validate & update marketing records for existing customers or create record for new customers.
- Ensure maximum workshop utilisation and profitability through scheduled maintenance, repair and vehicle re-book work, ensuring that work is capable of completion in line with customer's requirements.
- To raise job packs for each vehicle, ensuring that all required supporting documentation/checks have been completed and recorded.
- To confirm customer payment terms/account.
- To promote other services and products to customer as appropriate.
- Build long-term relationships with local customers and increase repeat business
- Actively promote offers and customer discounts.
- Ensuring Complete Customer Satisfaction, including dealing with client queries efficiently and effectively
Hours: 48 per week. Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.30 & Saturday 8.30 - 5.00
- Up to 40 days annual leave
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Personal development
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
Strictly No Agencies
- Customer Satisfaction