Front Desk Associate - Night Shifts
Lloyd Recruitment Services are currently working with a leading business in Surrey who due to growth are currently in search of a Receptionist - Front Office Associate to cover Night Shifts.
Salary: Up to £10 per hour
This is a permanent vacancy working 40 hours per week, 5 over 7 days.
Night shifts are 10:30pm until 7am
- The Front Office Associate will be required to provide an efficient reception service, ensuring high quality customer care and satisfaction is delivered at all times
- Ensuring the Front Office Department operates within the brand standard guidelines
- Welcoming all guests in a hospitable and efficient manner, ensuring customer care is delivered at all times
- This job would be a great opportunity for anyone with a customer service background who is looking to further their career within hospitality
- The successful candidate will be proactive, accurate and highly motivated with a positive attitude towards work
- The candidate should also possess experience in a similar role, ideally with a branded hotel background
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent
- Experience in a customer facing role
- To be able to use Opera Front Office PMS - desirable
- To be able to use Marsha, the global reservations system - desirable
- Branded hotel background - desirable
- Works well under pressure
- High level of negotiating skills
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication
- Friendly and approachable nature
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A competitive salary
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free parking
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Please note if applicants are looking to carry out the night shifts and can commit to part time (2 - 3 night shifts per week) - this will also be considered.
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates.
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"