This highly successful DMC Travel specialist are looking to recruit a FRENCH Sales Manager to join their team. Your aim is to win new clients and increase business from existing clients within your designated territory- French Markets
As a French Sales Manager you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Identifying potential new customers and pursuing opportunity until customer is signed up and producing bookings, including customer training
- Contacting existing customers in person and by phone to get feedback and report this feedback into the business service departments as business requirements
- Providing support to customers for product requirements, promotions etc, with the assistance of sales support, pricing and sourcing departments
- Reviewing customer base and proposing sales strategy for their territory
- Providing sales forecasts, sales budget proposals and commercial proposals for customers in territory
FRENCH Sales Manager Skill attributes:
- Strong commercial orientation in the TRAVEL INDUSTRY
- Negotiating ability at all levels of customer operation.
- Highly developed communication and decision-making skills
- Able to present and influence at board level
- Organised self-starter with ability to motivate others
- Fluency (written and spoken) in French in addition to English.
- CAR DRIVER
- Ability to understand and communicate technology concepts to customers
- Required to travel extensively to visit customers, trade shows etc as needed.
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
For all the latest jobs log on to