Tradewind Recruitment require a part time French teacher to work in a mainstream secondary school in south Birmingham. The role starts ASAP until the end of December in the first instance. The role includes planning, preparation and marking up to GCSE. Newly qualified and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
Highly competitive daily pay rates are available and use of PAYE payroll without inflated Umbrella company pay rates are available. School meetings can be arranged right away, so get your CV over to be considered for this exciting new French Teacher role in south Birmingham.
We are looking for:
- A dedicated and skilled MFL Teacher who can deliver up to GCSE in French
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
- A Teacher who would like the opportunity to progress their career
In return the school offers:
- Excellent CPD opportunities as part of the school as well as your own tailored career development plan
- As a Teacher within this school, you will have the support and direction of an excellent and innovative Head of Department as well as a well-equipped department with modern resources.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a great bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
To join us and be successful in this Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
To be considered for this great position in Birmingham, or for more information about the role, contact Claire on or email
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'