Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a hardworking ambitious French Teacher to join this thriving secondary school in Blackpool. This is a full time post to start in September with the potential to go perm. You will be required to teach French over a varied timetable and across different Key stages and abilities. You will be joining a team of 2 Teachers in the department.
This school offers an inspirational environment where creative learning is encouraged and an innovative attitude is a must.
We are looking for :
* This secondary school are looking for a strong French Teacher who can teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge.
* A creative approach to teaching and learning who will engage through inspiring and clear teaching strategies.
* A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches.
* The school would like to meet a MFL teacher who potentially would like to take some leadership responsibility in the future.
* NQT's welcome
This school is situated very close to the end of the M55 just on the edge of Blackpool and is easily accessible to Public transport links.
After visiting the school I was really impressed with behaviour and the state of the art facilities. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to every day school life. The school has a welcoming team of staff and a strong and well-structured SLT. As a MFL teacher you will have the support of a committed team of teachers who work collaboratively in order to maintain high standards throughout the school.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of French Teacher it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting and have a recognised Teaching Qualification. If you are a passionate Teacher please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on .
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job