- Mainstream Secondary School
- French Specialist to Key Stage 3 and 4
- Average class size
- Academically very bright and able students
Timeplan Educationare currently looking for a qualified French Teacher. The role is a full time position starting in April 2018. As a French Teacher you will be expected to plan, prepare and deliver the MFL curriculum. You will be able to deliver engaging lessons that challenge the students and have excellent differentiation skills. You will have a positive approach to teaching and learning, with strong behaviour management and a proactive attitude.
This is an opportunity to join a stable school and develop the progress of pupils. You will be a part of a friendly and inclusive school with high expectations for every student. The school works in close partnership with parents, carers and families to do the best for their children and community. You'll teach as part of a vibrant staff team.
French Teacher-Job Responsibilities
- Ability to engage with and inspire and challenge students
- The flexibility to get involved with extra-curricular activities
- Ability to plan and deliver effectively differentiated lessons across the curriculum
What's in It for you as an French Teacher
- Excellent rates of pay (£110 - £185)
- Fantastic Behaviour
- The chance to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking school
French Teacher Job Requirements
- Legal right to work in the UK
- French specialist
- Hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- Excellent curriculum knowledge
Here at TimePlan we don't only offer excellent rates of pay but the opportunity to work with a consultant with the experience and ability to find you the perfect next career move.
For more information or to apply for this role please use the relevant link.
- French Teacher
- MFL Teacher
- Secondary Teacher
- Key Stage 3
- Key Stage 4