The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of teaching the UK MFL curriculum in a school or college and achieving strong results at exams.
This is a supply opportunity for an interim teacher who is committed to bringing out the best in every student.
The timetable is for 4 days Monday-Thursday starting after the February half term holiday.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teaching Status or QTLS
• The ability to create an outstanding learning and teaching environment for students, including disabled students and students from underrepresented groups
• Knowledge of the National Curriculum and appropriate interventions for students to achieve success
• Strong ICT Skills
• Experience working within the Secondary School sector
• Ability to work as a part of a team, with excellent time management
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job