Teacher of French KS3 & 4
Co-ed all through school
Excellent commuting links to Cambridge, Norwich and surrounding areas.
To start September 2018
Salary: c£24k to c£36k, neg. depending upon experience
Closing Date: Wednesday 18th April 2018
Interviews w/c 23rd April 2018 - TBC
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of developing a ground-breaking Self-Directed Learning facility to support our student’s academic journey. We wish to appoint a highly qualified and motivated Teacher of French, able to teach Y7 - 11 to GCSE; the ability to teach primary would be an advantage. Our ideal candidate will be a positive, passionate and enthusiastic Teacher of French who can bring learning to life and inspire our young minds to develop their interest and skills in this subject. NQTs are welcome to apply and would be fully supported.
We aim to recruit individuals who display the character and competence to drive our school towards success and support the school’s drive towards achieving 'outstanding’ status. They will share in the school’s vision and fully support our ethos.
In addition to a competitive salary we can offer you:
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- A professional team culture and students that are keen to excel
- A unique parental and community degree of support
- Attractive and competitive salary package based on experience and qualifications - salary and benefits are based on the Trust’s own scale and are representative of attracting the highest quality professionals
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience through continued professional development
To be considered you will:
- Hold QTS and will be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be able to deliver a rich, creative curriculum across KS3 & 4 (possibly primary)
- Be an enthusiastic and well qualified teacher with a track record of raising student engagement and achievement
- Be able to support students in reaching their full potential, including employing a range of pedagogical approaches
- Be interested in Self-Directed Learning and be open to different learning approaches
- Be committed to student leadership and encourage teamwork and collaboration
- Respect the school’s ethos, aims and values
- Enjoy being part of a supportive and progressive team
- Be willing to engage in continued professional development
- Support the Christian ethos and values of the school
We welcome and encourage visits to our school prior to formal application. For a pre-application discussion or to arrange a visit, please contact our recruitment partner at TSC Education.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An Enhanced Disclosure and references will be requested upon being offered the position