NEW JOB - French speaking Video Games Technical Support Advisor - excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international brand of hi tech IT and video games hardware and components.
£24,000 + excellent benefits and bonus of c15%
Sunbury on Thames (South West London / Middlesex)
French and English
Our global client is a world leading brand of hi-tech IT and video games hardware and components.
To support all French speaking customers from the EMEA region, they wish to recruit a French speaking Technical Support Advisor. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Respond to technical issues and product questions in English and French (telephone conversation, email, Chat or through a web request)
- Independently identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Use the CRM system to document and categorize cases accurately by gathering appropriate information
- Respond to comments from the social media management system
- Regularly review and update regional email templates to ensure accurate correspondence with customers
- Support colleagues and the Customer Services team especially on language cover as and when required
- Attend occasional site visits as required
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French, as well as fluent English. Fluency also in either Italian, German or Spanish is an advantage but not essential
- Ideally have experience in IT support
- Have a keen interest in computer gaming and gaming hardware (headsets, mice, keyboards, etc...).
- Knowledgeable in the use of tablets, mobile phones and gaming consoles (PS4, Xbox etc)
- Have exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Have a strong customer focus
£24,000 + benefits and bonus
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job