FRENCH SELECTION UK
Traffic Operator, Transport, Logistics, Planning, French Speaking, French, haulage, Shipping, Freight Forwarder, Forwarding, Transport Operations, Logistics, Distribution, Graduate, Groupage, Full Loads, Load, Customer Support, London, Londres, Transport routier, Transport operator
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience + Bonus
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Easily commutable by car or train from Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Bournemouth, Waterlooville, Gosport, Eastleigh, Southsea, Winchester, Havant, Hampshire, Dorset, West Sussex, Wiltshire, Isle of Wight, Surrey, South East, South West, A3, M3, A27, M27 corridor
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 8004XP2
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is an international worldwide company leading in transport and logistics market, offering an exciting opportunity.
Main Purposes of role:
Responsible for logistics, planning and administration activities in order to support customers.
• To meet clients requirements in terms of groupage and full loads logistics shipments across Europe
• To arrange transport shipments & process relevant information, allocating loads into computer system and ensuring on-time collections and deliveries
• To liaise with suppliers and logistical partners and internal resources
• To efficiently problems-solve & provide excellent customer service
• To co-ordinate and control the worldwide delivery process
• To cost effectively plan logistical routes for delivery to the clients
• To liaise and negotiate effectively with customers and suppliers
• To maintain adequate stock levels through accurate data analysis
• To control and maintain customer details and information
• Ideally a previous experience in Transport, Logistics, Freight Forwarding operations
• Fluent in French (written & spoken) and in English
• Strong team player with excellent communication skills
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Well organised with a structured approach to work
• Computer literate
• Based fairly locally or willing to relocate at short notice
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience + Bonus
French Selection UK - The leading consultancy specialising in the recruitment of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job