NEW JOB - French speaking Translation Proofreader - £22,500 - an amazing opportunity to get into and join a world leading translation organisation, offering superb training and translation career progression in the translation world!
French to mother tongue standard + fluent English
Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire ( 20 minutes north west of central London by direct train)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a global leader in the translation field, working with clients in most countries across the globe on major translation projects in all language combinations.
To join their world class multilingual translation department, they wish to recruit a French speaking Translation Proofreader. Your role as Translation Proofreader will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Word-by-word checking of translations prepared by technical staff from English INTO French
- Adapting existing translations to conform to new versions of documents
- General office work relating to the finishing and dispatch of translations
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- French to mother tongue standard as well as fluent English
- Recently educated to BA degree/university level in a languages discipline
- Excellent levels of attention to detail
- Have an ability to work quickly and proof read
- A genuine passion and interest in translation and languages is an advantage
- Experience of TRADOS is an advantage but not essential
£22,500 + excellent benefits and great initial training and career progression
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job