French speaking - Tour Co-ordinator Tunbridge Wells £18-20k
This independent incoming Tour Operator are looking for a candidate with excellent organisational skills as assist with the booking of inbound groups to the UK. The ideal person will have a strong attention to detail, the ability to work independently and also as part of a team. Fluent french essential. They are a small team and need a strong and enthusiastic team player. Previous experience in a tourism agency preferable.
French speaking Tour Co-ordinator - Job responsibilites:
- Responding to quote requests from clients and potential customers within a 48 hours turnaround.
- Find potential hotels (by phone and email) and negotiate rates and conditions for groups.
- Prepare tours all around UK & Ireland: book hotels, sight seeing trips, restaurants, guides and coaches, etc.
- Liaising with clients from the initial enquiry and follow up the group until its departure.
-French speaking Tour Co-ordinator -Essentials skills:
- Fluent in french
- Good knowledge of Word & Excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- The applicant needs to be reliable and flexible, with a responsible attitude
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk