French Speaking Technical Manual Translator
Location: Norwich, UK
Type : Contract
Pattern: Monday – Friday
Rate of Pay: £10 - 12p/h
Our client is a leading provider within their field. Currently they are looking to hire for a French Speaking Technical Manual Translator on a contractual basis for 2 months.
As the French Speaking Technical Manual Translator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Translating technical documents from English to French
- The project will be working on a 600 page manual/document
- Reviewing the work for accuracy
The successful candidate for the French Speaking Technical Manual Translator will need to have the following competences:
- Excellent Written & Verbal French Skills (Business level as a minimum)
- A degree in translation or a relevant combination of training and experience
- At least one to two years of experience in the technical translation field (mechanical and electrical engineering, automotive industry, aviation, oil industry, etc.) Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Calm disposition and positive outlook, particularly when working under pressure.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Due to the nature of the business my client requires candidates that are already security cleared
To apply, please contact Jade.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'