French-speaking Technical Customer Service, £29,000 + 10% Bonus, tech Company, London, Immediate Start!
*Our client are solely looking for candidates who have customer service experience in an IT/Telecoms capacity*
Our client, a leading Tech company based in the City, are looking to recruit two French-speaking Customer Service Executives to join their growing European Customer Service team. Based in a fantastic location, this company are an incredibly loyal client of ours, and we have placed numerous happy candidates there!
Based in a recently refurbished, modern office space in an iconic London location, our client offer a leading IT/Data centre service to a wide range of key B2B companies. Our client boast a European Customer Service team of 18 (11 of whom have been placed through Hays!), and are looking for candidates to join them in an Advisory capacity. In a nutshell, the responsibilities of the role are:
- Dealing with B2B customers over the phone, email and live chat
- Handling queries in both French AND English
- Dealing with technical queries and complaints
- Offering a world-class customer experience on every call/email
- Assisting other members of the team with difficult queries
- General administrative duties
As our client offer a 24/7 Customer Service to their global client base, the roles in questions will require you to work on a shift basis to help to offer this service. The working shifts are as follows:
- Days working hours: 7.30am - 7.30pm
- Nights working hours: 7.30pm - 7.30am
- Rota: 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 nights off, 4 nights on, 4 nights off
In order to be considered for this role, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience of working in an inbound B2B customer service capacity
- Experience of dealing with technical customer queries
- Fluency in English AND French (both written and verbal)
- Articulate telephone manner
- Ability to work to the shift pattern discussed above
- Bubbly, driven personality
These are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate(s) - in addition to the very competitive £28,800 package (£24,000 basic salary + 10% travel allowance + 10% shift allowance), there is also the possibility of earning up to a 10% discretionary bonus based on your performance!
Our client are looking to move immediately on these roles, so an interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!
- Customer Service