Our client is seeking a fluent French and English speaking Team Assistant, based in London Victoria paying £23,000 plus benefits and to start ASAP.
They are looking for a dynamic self-starter with a can-do attitude who is able to keep their cool under pressure. As a very small structure, they need a team player who understands the "all hands-on deck" approach. The successful candidate has to be efficient, warm and friendly and possess high attention to detail.
The tasks include but are not limited to: running the office, including dealing with reception, liaising with suppliers in both English and French, ordering stationery, looking after the general maintenance of the office.
- Fluency in French and English compulsory
- Confident writing skills in both languages
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional IT skills (Excel proficiency is a plus)
- Maintain confidentiality
- Be flexible with regards to working hours where required
- Office Management: Manage post, IT, office supplies, office tidiness
- File all receipts into bookkeeping software
- Confident with (Sage)
- Weekly statement reconciliations
- Executing payments
- Review quotes against invoices
- Liaising with contractors across different countries
- Diary management, document preparation, weekly supplier appointments
- Answering calls and manage messages
- Weekly team meeting preparation and conference call set up
- Diary management and organising travel arrangements for the team
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- "FRENCH" "TEAM ASSISTANT" "ADMINISTRATION" "OFFICE MANAGER" "OFFICE ASSISTANT"