Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
• Normal working hours
• Quickly recognize the product/solution maintaining confidence with customer
• Assess urgency with the customer and apply judgment to set the priority of the issue
• Troubleshoot issues reported by customers
• Quickly leverage information about customer environment, configuration, history of troubleshooting
• Recreate issues when appropriate in local testing environment
• Guide customers through steps required to gather information for troubleshooting or problem resolution, such as logs needed for escalation
• Narrow down problematic area of the solution to a specific component, routing to hardware or software Technical Support Center agents when applicable.
• Apply a systematic approach to problem solving through analysis of the problem and evaluation of alternative solutions
• Provide correct information and high-quality resolution for customer questions/issues
• Escalate rapidly and within SLA to Level 3 ( Solutions Engineer) if unable to find a resolution or issue is outside the scope of the Agent’s defined support boundary for the product
• Provide support by phone, email, chat
• Fluency in English and French is a must
• At least 1 year of experience in IT or technical support is required.
• Printing background is an advantage.
• Experience in customer service is required.
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent higher level education degree is required.
• Preferably in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or Computer Science, including course work in these areas: operating systems, security, networking and network protocols, databases.
• Experience with databases or Active Directory is preferred