Business Unit: Chief Client Office
Job Family: Sales, Partner and Relationship Management
Job Title: Sales Executive
Corporate Title: Senior Associate
FLSA Code (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
Business Unit Description:
At DTCC, Sales, Partnership & Relationship Management teams are responsible for cultivating and embedding profitable, long-term client relationships to grow our revenue and market share.
The Sales Executive will oversee direct sales and cover both the Buy Side and Sell Side for assigned territories and/or regions. Customers include investment managers, broker/dealers, IMOs and custodians.
- Prospect, develop and close-out new sales within an assigned geographic territory, leveraging various sales and lead generation tools
- Work closely with Relationship Management and other cross functional teams to identify new opportunities within the sales territory
- Attend sales calls/sales meetings and provide reports
- Deliver accurate and regular pipeline updates, activity and forecasts to
- Sales Management whilst keeping Salesforce.com updated
- Represent DTCC in functions such as conferences, seminars, and other events
- Work with Sales Management team to meet the sales plan and applicable sales targets
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
Leadership Competencies for this level include:
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- Proven Sales Experience in the financial community essential and demonstrable technology and solution selling knowledge.
- Excellent organizational, inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.
- Persuasive and assertive self-starter able to demonstrate initiative with flexible and strong time management skills.
- Team player with the ability to react to clients’ needs effectively and efficiently.
- Strong Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and Salesforce.com knowledge.
- Regulatory reporting/Compliance knowledge and/or Middle Office operations knowledge an advantage.
- STP experience and knowledge of DTCC product offerings.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience.
- Can speak, read, write fluent French
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job